The eight person research team has spent over 2,000 hours reviewing the masses of quality material on the subject of educating babies, baby development and child development. The information is contained in articles, books, website reports, periodicals, Government and University reports etc.
Some of the websites are:
- University of Washington
- The Society for Neuroscience (38,000 members, scientists and physicians)
- Elsevier (Serves over 30 million scientists, students and health professionals world wide and employs 7,000 people in 70 offices in 24 countries)
- US Department of Health and Human Resources
- Cambridge University
- The Mayo Clinic
- PAT University
- US Department of Education
- Harvard University
- Sure Start (United Kingdom Government Program)
- University of Toronto
- Raising Children Network (Supported by the Australian Government)
The actual websites for the above and many more are provided in the Raising Smarter Babies book.
If you have any questions, please email us.